What we offer:
- Opportunities for students to connect and engage with each other through educational and culturally enriching programming experiences.
- Educational workshops for students, faculty and staff that foster cultural competence, empathy, and communication.
- Individual support and mentorship for students.
- The EDI lounge, located on the first floor of the Inspector’s House, where community members can connect.
- Consultation and thought partnership for individuals, student organizations and departments to foster equitable policy and inclusive practice.
- Our annual Celebration of Diverse Graduates.