Professional and Community Leadership Experience
- President, Southeastern Microscopy Society
- American Chemical Society
- Alpha Chi Sigma Chemistry Fraternity.
Health-Related and Health Leadership Experience and Expertise
I’m a former lab manager and instrument specialist for a minority health disparities research lab.
Salem Through My Eyes
Working at Salem is a rewarding experience that I truly value. There are numerous aspects that I personally find enjoyable and inspiring. First, I appreciate a strong sense of community and a commitment to diversity. It fosters an environment where I feel valued and supported. The camaraderie and shared experience among staff and students make it a truly special workplace. Additionally, I find great satisfaction in witnessing the remarkable growth and development of the students. There is no more beautiful place to visit every day than this campus!
- I love the Dallas Cowboys, fishing, running, and being outside.
- Mentoring students into their potential is my purpose. I try my best to guide first-generation college students and students from low socioeconomic backgrounds into success.
- I love chemistry — most days! My experience is both as a chemist and a microscopist.