Your gift is critical to Salem College’s success, and we are grateful for your support.
There are many ways you can make gifts. If you have questions about any of these options, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 336-721-2607 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help you.
It has never been easier to make a difference. Thank you!
Multi-year pledge: Your multi-year pledge will help Salem College budget and plan for the next few years. To notify Salem of your pledge and arrange for a payment schedule that meets your needs, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 336-721-2607 or via email at email@example.com.
Recurring gift: With a recurring gift, you set how much and how often you make your gift to Salem College. This automatic credit card payment continues on the schedule you choose, until you let Salem know you’d like to make changes. Recurring gifts sustain Salem and provide a wonderful financial foundation for the institution. You can make your recurring gift designation, and your first gift, using the My Gift to Salem form and choosing “Recurring Donation.”
One-time gift: Your one-time gift to Salem is always a welcome means of support. There are many ways to make one-time gifts.Here are some options:
- To make a credit card gift, use the My Gift to Salem form and choose “One-time Donation.”
- To mail a check to Salem, please use this postal address: Salem College, Office of Institutional Advancement, 601 S. Church St., Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- To make a stock gift to Salem, simply provide your broker with the following information to initiate a transfer: Wells Fargo Bank N.A., DTC #2027, Account #75644200, Tax ID #56-0530005, and notify Salem at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 721-2607.
- IRA Distribution: If you are 70.5 years old or older, you can donate up to $100,000 to Salem from your IRA and exclude the donation from your taxable income.
- Donor-Advised Fund: Recommend a donation to Salem College (Tax ID #56-0530005) from your Donor-Advised Fund.
Again, we are grateful for your support of Salem College! Please let us know if you have any questions or we can assist you in any way.
Office of Institutional Advancement