How to Apply for International Admissions
- Complete the Undergraduate Application (see online application). Salem College also accepts the Common Application. There is no application fee for international students. After submitting your application, please make sure to send us the other necessary documents listed below.
- Send us your completed application, including the essay (in English)
- Complete the Certification of Finances Form (see form downloads).
- Complete the International Student Financial Aid Application. International students must submit evidence of sufficient finances to support their studies in the United States using this form.
- Provide Official Academic Transcripts.
- Provide Teacher Recommendations.
- Provide Official TOEFL or SAT scores, or an official certificate of graduation from American Language Academy's course Level 5. We will accept official school copies of test scores.