Fleer Center

The Martha H. Fleer Center for Adult Education at Salem College serves as a place of support for adult students as they begin and/or continue their academic journey. Our adult students (a.k.a. “Fleer students”) take advantage of the services the Fleer staff offers, including: admission and registration, academic advisement, creation and support of adult student organizations, mentorship and advocacy, and much more! The Fleer Center staff is dedicated to creating lifelong relationships with adult students, and serving as sources of support throughout their college career.

Fulfill your dream of a new career and a fresh start to life by accepting our personal invitation to enroll. Start your journey of completing or beginning your degree by requesting more information, or be bold and apply today!

Wondering if you’re a Fleer student?

Do you want to:

  • Advance or change your career?
  • Enhance your knowledge?
  • Prepare for graduate school?
  • Enrich your life?
  • Earn a certificate in our certificate programs: Not-for-Profit Management, Injury Preventive Keyboard Technique, Accounting, or Historical Preservation? 

If so, you’ll want to investigate Salem’s Fleer Center. The Fleer Center offers male and female students ages 23 and up the opportunity to continue their education on a full-time or part-time basis.

At Salem, we recognize that education throughout life is absolutely essential, which is why we offer a comprehensive curriculum in a flexible and stimulating environment.

We offer you a unique way of learning and many ways to get involved in the life of Salem College!

Come see for yourself! 

A visit to Salem is the best way to get to know us. You may attend one of our periodic information sessions. We look forward to meeting you!

Click here to register for an upcoming visit.

Under 23?

Please use: Traditional Transfer Students.

NOTE: If you are interested in Teacher Licensure, please contact the Education Department at 1-336-721-2658. Also, if you are interested in one of the four certificate programs, you will apply through the Fleer Center.