If you are an adult with a passion for learning who would like to advance your career, consider the adult degree programs in Winston-Salem, NC, at Salem College. Through the Fleer Center, we are able to offer a variety of certificate programs for adult students of all ages. Check out the benefits below, browse our Fleer Center events, and then apply online to see if you might be a good candidate.
There are many reasons why adult students in Winston-Salem and beyond choose the Fleer Center, including:
The Salem College Course Catalog, including adult degree course schedules for upcoming terms, is available online.
• Fall: End of August to mid-December
• Spring: February to mid-May
• Jan Term: January
• Summer 1: End of May to end of June
• Summer 2: July to first week in August
• Fall: April to start of term
• Spring: November to start of term
• Jan Term: October to start of term
• Summer 1: May to start of term
• Summer 2: May to start of term
• Fall or Spring full-time enrollment: 12 semester hours (four credit hours each course or total of 12 credit hours)
• Fall or Spring part-time enrollment: less than 12 semester hours
• January (not required of Fleer students): one course maximum per term
• Summer enrollment: two courses maximum allowed per term
View the list of frequently asked questions from prospective adult students.
Current student information and frequently asked questions including, how to register for classes, how to declare your major, important dates to remember, and more.
Salem College offers a variety of adult degree programs in Winston-Salem, NC, through the Fleer Center.