With a recurring gift, you set how much and how often you make your gift to Salem College. This automatic credit card payment continues on the schedule you choose, until you let Salem know of changes. Recurring gifts sustain Salem and provide a wonderful financial foundation for the institution. To set up a recurring gift and make your first gift, use the My Gift to Salem form and choose ‘Recurring Gift’.
Your one-time gift to Salem is always welcome. Here are some options:
- To make a credit card gift, use the My Gift to Salem form and choose “One-time Donation.”
- To mail a check to Salem, please use this postal address: Salem College, Office of Institutional Advancement, 601 S. Church St., Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- To make a stock gift to Salem, simply provide your broker with the following information to initiate a transfer: Wells Fargo Bank N.A., DTC #2027, Account #75644200, Tax ID #56-0530005. Please notify Salem when you have initiated the stock transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 721-2607.
- IRA Distribution: For those who have reached age 70 ½, there may be a tax benefit designating that a qualified charitable distribution (QCD) be paid directly from your IRA to Salem. Talk with your financial planner to see if Salem, and you, can benefit from this type of gift. Your financial institution can assist with making such a gift to Salem.
- Donor-Advised Fund: Recommend a donation to Salem College (Tax ID #56-0530005) from your Donor-Advised Fund.
- Planned Gift: If you’d like to include Salem in your estate plans, or have already done so and would like to notify Salem, please contact Institutional Advancement at email@example.com or (336) 721-2607.