TALA - Triad Academic Library Association
According to the agreement with the Triad Academic Library Association ("TALA"), current Salem College students, staff, and faculty may borrow circulating books directly from any of the following libraries:
- NC A&T's Bluford Library
- Elon University's Belk Library
- High Point University's Smith Library
- UNC School of the Arts' Semans Library
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro Library
- Wake Forest University's Z. Smith Reynolds Library
- Winston-Salem State University's O'Kelly Library
- the libraries of Alamance , Forsyth , and Guilford Technical Community Colleges
IMPORTANT: You will be asked to show a valid photo ID and to be able to confirm your status as a current Salem College member, therefore,...
- Salem students may be asked to confirm current enrollment by logging into their "mySalem" account and displaying their current schedule.
- Salem faculty and staff may be asked to find their name in the Salem Directory (link is located on the Salem College's home page, next to "mySalem") and/or on a department's home page.
More information about the TALA agreement is available here.
Questions? Please call (336) 721-2649 for assistance.