Senior Class Giving
Every senior at Salem College has the opportunity to leave a lasting mark on Salem's beautiful campus. Help the Class of 2014 continue this tradition by giving back to Salem and leave your legacy for generations to come!
Senior Class Gifts
The senior class is raising funds for both the College Annual Fund and a senior gift. The gift for the 2014 senior class is the New Student Center 2014 date stone (pictured above)! The goal is to have at least 50% class participation! Every gift will increase our class participation!
Make Your Gift
- Purchase an exclusive Anno 1785/2014 Medallion for $60.00. Proceeds from the Medallion will be donated in your name to the Annual Fund ($10.00), senior gift fund ($10.00), and the Single Sisters Maintenance Fund ($5.00).
- Donate to the Annual Fund and/or the senior gift fund. Make a note in comments or the memo line how you would like to designate your gift- senior gift fund and/or annual fund.
Ways to Give
- Donate to the Annual Fund and/or senior gift online or purchase an Anno 1785/2014 Medallion online.
- Call the Development Office at 336-721-2607 with a credit or debit card.
- Send cash or checks with the giving form to Salem College, Office of Institutional Advancement, 601 S. Church Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Bring cash, check or credit card to the Development Office in Hanes House.
- Make a pledge and pay by June 30th. Complete the pledge form below.