Senior Class Giving
Congratulations Seniors! You are almost there!
Every senior at Salem College has the opportunity to leave a lasting mark on Salem's beautiful campus. Help the Class of 2015 continue this tradition by giving back to Salem and leave your legacy for generations to come!
Senior Class Gifts
The senior class is raising funds for both the College Annual Fund and a senior gift. The class will decide on the gift during the fall semester. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact Doubara Koripamo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Team
Join fellow members of your class on the Senior Class Giving Committee! Volunteers will help to plan the senior giving program, plan giving events and solicit your classmates for gifts. If you are interested in helping, please contact Doubara Koripamo at email@example.com.
Make Your Gift
- Donate to the Annual Fund and/or the senior gift fund. Make a note in comments or the memo line how you would like to designate your gift- senior gift fund and/or annual fund.
Ways to Give
- Donate to the Annual Fund and/or senior gift online.
- Call the Development Office at 336-721-2607 with a credit or debit card.
- Send cash or checks with the giving form to Salem College, Office of Institutional Advancement, 601 S. Church Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Bring cash, check or credit card to the Development Office in Hanes House.
- Make a pledge and pay by June 30th. Complete the pledge form below.