Salem's Annual Fund
Thanks to the generosity of our alumnae, parents, and friends, Salem surpassed its annual fund goal and raised over $1.48 million during the 2013-2014 fiscal year!
Our 2014-2015 Annual Fund campaign is now underway and we need your support again this year!
The Salem Annual Fund represents unrestricted gifts from our alumnae, parents and friends. These gifts support ongoing campus needs including:
- Financial aid and scholarships.
- Maintenance and preservation of Salem’s 243 year old historic buildings and grounds.
- Technological upgrades for our classrooms and dorms which in turn help us attract students who expect advanced technology on campus.
- Competitive salaries for a first rate faculty and resources for innovative teaching strategies.
- New student programs and athletic teams.
Your support of the Salem Annual Fund is so important. Every gift makes a difference!
Click on the videos on the right to learn how your gifts to the Salem Annual Fund are making a difference in the lives of Salem students.
For information about the Annual Fund, call the Development Office at 336-721-2607 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.