Salem's Annual Fund
Thanks to the generosity of alumnae, parents, and friends, Salem Academy and College raised $1.46 million for the 2011-2012 Annual Fund. Our 2012-2013 Annual Fund campaign is underway and we need your support.
The Salem Annual Fund represents unrestricted gifts from our alumnae, parents and friends. These gifts support ongoing campus needs including:
- Financial aid and scholarships.
- Maintenance and preservation of Salem’s 240 year old historic buildings and grounds.
- Technological upgrades for our classrooms and dorms which in turn help us attract students who expect advanced technology on campus.
- Competitive salaries for a first rate faculty and resources for innovative teaching strategies.
- New student programs and athletic teams.
Your support of the Salem Annual Fund is so important. Every gift makes a difference!
Click on the videos on the right to learn how your gifts to the Salem Annual Fund are making a difference in the lives of Salem students.
For information about the Annual Fund, call Director of Annual Giving Laura Slawter at 336-917-5312. Or send her an email at email@example.com.