Admissions and Financial Aid Timeline
- Request applications and information from colleges.
- Visit school campuses throughout the fall to help narrow your choices
- Look into overnight or weekend college programs
- Register for the SAT or ACT
- Saturday for Seniors
- Apply for admission by December 1 for Early Notification with Distinction.
- Complete Early Financial Aid Estimator in the admissions application packet no later than December 31
- File the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Receive Student Aid Report (SAR) approximately three to five days after submitting FAFSA on the Web.
- Apply for admission by January 1 for full-tuition scholarships.
- Apply for admission by January 15 for general scholarships.
- Parents should complete taxes as soon as possible
- Scholarship Weekend (by invitation)