Admissions and Financial Aid Timeline
- Request applications and information from colleges.
Visit school campuses throughout the fall to help narrow your choices
Look into overnight or weekend college programs
Register for the SAT or ACT
- Saturday for Seniors
- Apply for admission by December 1 for Early Notification with Distinction.
Complete Early Financial Aid Estimator in the admissions application packet no later than December 31
- File the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Receive Student Aid Report (SAR) approximately three to five days after submitting FAFSA on the Web.
Apply for admission by January 1 for full-tuition scholarships.
Apply for admission by January 15 for general scholarships.
- Parents should complete taxes as soon as possible
- Scholarship Weekend (by invitation)