Salem students are involved in a number of overseas study trips during January Term 2011. Follow their experiences in their blogs.
- Week 3
- I cant believe my time at Spin is almost over! I had Monday off for the holiday and I had a really great, relaxing day exploring the city. Then Tuesday was back to work. I had to finish compiling the database I had been working on and that took basically...
- Week 2
- My second week at Spin was great! The week started off kind of slowly again but for the most part, I was incredibly busy all week.
- Week 1
- My first week in New York was great. I was here for New Years and I went to a party at a friends apartment. He lives in midtown Manhattan and I was able to see the ball drop in Times Square from his rooftop! It was a great start to...
- Week 4
- Hey!! Sadly, Jan term has come to an end as the last days of classes are over, and we are preparing mentally to begin spring semester.
- Week 3
- Hey! Hope all is well with you! This week was a lot slower. Thankfully, it was only three days for me. Monday was MLK Jr. Day. I was fortunate to attend a breakfast with President Pauly and other students...