A gift during your reunion year is a special one. Make your reunion gift count!
Ways to support Salem in honor of your reunion:
- Download a Reunion Giving Form and mail it to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
601 South Church Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Call the Development Office at (336) 721-2607 and make a gift or pledge over the phone.
- Make a stock gift by contacting Kellie Dentler at (336) 721-2607.
- Make a pledge online.
Make a 5-year reunion pledge and the full amount will count towards the reunion class gift. Your pledge can be a President’s Council pledge* of $5,000 or a pledge of a lesser amount. For example: If an alumna makes a $500 pledge before Reunion Weekend and agrees to $100 per year for five years, her total class gift for Reunion Weekend will be $500. Please note: The annual Honor Roll of Donors publication only reflects cash received in the Development Office before June 30, 2015.
*The President’s Council in Support of Excellence:
The President's Council in Support of Excellence was established to encourage multi-year commitments to the Annual Fund. To join the President’s Council you must pledge to give $1,000 or more each year for five years. This support, over a period of years, allows Salem to plan for the future.
If your annual gift or pledge is made at one of the Salem Society levels (see below) you will receive an invitation to the annual Salem Society breakfast. This is held Saturday morning of reunion weekend at the home of President Lorraine Sterritt
The Salem Societies:
- The 1772 Society ($10,000)
- The Elisabeth Oesterlein Society ($5,000)
- The Inspectors Society ($2,500)
- The Emma Lehman Society ($1,000)
- The Society Associates ($250–$999) Alumnae are eligible for Society Associates until their 15th Academy or 10th College Reunion year.
- Academy or College Associates ($500–$999)
- The Anniversary Associates ($243–$499)
- Anniversary Associates gift amount equates to current year minus 1772
- The Century Associates ($100–$242)
- Contributor ($25–$99)
- Other Gifts ($1–$24)
If You Have Any Questions:
Please do not hesitate to contact Kellie Dentler at email@example.com or (336) 721-2607.