Change The World
You will graduate from Salem ready to hit the ground running. You will have professional internships under your belt – at least one, most Salem grads have two to four. You will have completed service learning and will perhaps have studied abroad. Your resume will boast more significant experiences than those of your counterparts from other institutions.
Salem prepares women to change the world and our outcomes are remarkable:
- 100 percent acceptance to law school
- 85 percent acceptance to medical school (over a 30 year period)
- Acceptances into graduate and PhD programs at Harvard, Columbia, Northwestern, Cornell, Duke, Vanderbilt, Rice and UCLA among others
Find out more….
“Salem women can do anything!”
- Ranked no. 14 on Forbes’ second annual America’s Best College Buys and no. 12 on Forbes’ Best Colleges in the South
- Ranked by Forbes as the top women’s college in the southeast
Salem’s distinguished national reputation will open doors for you. Our network of alumnae and professional mentors spans the globe. When you come to Salem this network becomes yours too! The special bond we call “sisterhood” runs deep at Salem, and the desire to encourage and help each other is the hallmark of Salem alumnae. No matter what arena – business, media, international affairs, politics, education, medicine, science, the arts – Salem alumnae have long been recognized for service to and leadership in their communities, and they look forward to welcoming new generations of Salem graduates into their cities and towns. You can count on Salem alumnae to help you out no matter where you go!
The investment of a lifetime
The success of our graduates illustrates that Salem is not just for four years – Salem is for a lifetime. Read about our young graduates to see why Salem is the investment of a lifetime.